I’ve got a job: assistant (Pah! They obviously don’t know my skill at botany, or maybe their just giving an old dwarf the chance to shine) florist to miss.. Eh… Honeydew (or was it Moneypew?)! And the owner of the warehouse said he’d allow me to rent out the loft so all round I’m reasonably happy (except about having to drag the chair back to the Shack).
Ying and Yang will have to be moved to a more permanent home. Oh goodness I totally forgot about them till now! I’ll see to that now.
- Hester
Ying and Yang will have to be moved to a more permanent home. Oh goodness I totally forgot about them till now! I’ll see to that now.

- Hester
P.S. a portrait of miss Runneydon… I mean Honeydun. Oh whatever!
1 comment:
I like your diary-style blog. It's fantasy right (duh says you)? The entries involving the Shack were hard to follow though
But for my part very amusing and I'll be back to read more
Post a Comment